What are the affiliate marketing PROs and CONs for earning an online income?
Just like anything, in business, and in life, there are the good, the bad and the ugly. Somethings are good, somethings are bad. The idea is to make sure the good things outweigh the bad things. Below I have weighed out some good features and benefits of affiliate marketing and some bad elements of affiliate marketing. Quite honestly I believe the good outweighs the bad significantly.
PROs (The Good)
- Passive income (love it)
- No shipping (thank God)
- No product creation (I like that)
- Unlimited topic categories (plentiful)
- Make Sales why are you sleep (Zzzz)
- Unlimited income potential ($$$)
- Scalable (growth is good)
- Plenty of training available (knowledge is King)
CONs (The Bad)
- It takes time (everything does)
- It takes patience (like farming)
- It takes knowledge (education lasts)
- Some people look at it as a scam (It’s not. Amazon offers it, BestBuy offers it, Ebay offers it. It’s legit)
- Needs constant attention (so does life)
- Requires persistence (so does breathing)
- Some products require authorization (keeps out the riff-raff)
Aside from some bad things about affiliate marketing, which are very few and not that serious, I believe that affiliate marketing is one of the more favorable ways of earning online income. Especially once you get momentum, it is a matter of maintenance and also if you enjoy what you are doing, it is a breeze and easy to do, in fact you start to really enjoy creating copy and seeing the commissions come in at unexpected times of the day.
If you would like to talk more about the possibility of you earning an income with affiliate marketing, please do not hesitate to contact me. Also, if you would like to learn more you can join the Wealthy Affiliate Membership program on one of the links.